Promoting Diversity, Fostering Excellence
Scientists from diverse backgrounds contribute important research to the field, but face unique challenges. We engage with the global community to empower these voices, strengthening the field.
Professional Development Opportunities
Diversity Events at Our Annual Meeting
Diversity Fellows Poster Session
For trainees to present their research and network with other scientists. Past participants were sponsored by NSP, the Summer Program in Neuroscience, Ethics & Survival (SPINES), and others. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
For celebrating, promoting, and advancing diversity, this event caters towards ongoing programs and those interested in joining them. Email email@example.com to learn more.
Connect to other organizations that foster diversity through unique opportunities.
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- Enhancing Neuroscience Diversity through Undergraduate Research Education Experiences (ENDURE)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- Summer Program in Neuroscience, Ethics & Survival (SPINES)