A Worldwide Celebration with Scientists, Families, Schools, and Communities.
Participate in Brain Awareness Week every March and other outreach events throughout the year.
Brain Awareness Campaign
The Brain Awareness Campaign is a celebration of the ongoing work to advance brain science and promote its funding. Launched by The Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives, the Brain Awareness Campaign annually hosts Brain Awareness Week, which serves as a launching point for year-round Brain Awareness activities. Participate by engaging in open houses at neuroscience labs, informative exhibits, lectures and displays at libraries, community centers, classroom workshops, and more.
Brain Awareness Week News
- March 16, 2020 — Celebrate Brain Awareness Week: From March 16–22, 2020, people across the globe celebrate Brain Awareness Week
- Jan. 31, 2020 — DC Brain Bee Encourages Pursuit of Science Careers: Learn more about the D.C. Regional Brain Bee and its encouragement of interest in neuroscience.
Visit The Dana Foundation website to find additional resources and learn more about their work.
- Browse Brain Awareness Week’s International Calendar of Events.
- Become a Brain Awareness Week Partner.
- Submit and read reports of successful Brain Awareness Week events with Partner Reports.
- Receive posters, brochures, pencils, stickers, and other free educational materials and giveaways for your event.