Sharing Emerging Science Through World-Class Publications
From open-access journal eNeuro to our peer-reviewed and top-cited JNeurosci, SfN publications offer breadth and depth into the rapidly developing field.
Launched in 1981 as the first neuroscience-focused journal, JNeurosci has consistently been a multidisciplinary journal that publishes papers on a broad range of topics of general interest to those working on the nervous system.
To honor SfN's work over the last 50 years:
- Read the editorial: Celebrating 50 Years of Neuroscience
- Browse the 50th Anniversary special collection
JNeurosci is committed to publishing rigorous and quality neuroscience. Read more about it in our Experimental Design Editorials
Launched in 2014, SfN's open-access journal publishes high quality papers in all areas of neuroscience that increase our understanding of the nervous system, including replication studies and negative results.
Read the latest Editorial
Read the latest Research Highlight
- Transplanted Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Neurons Wire and Fire with Balanced Excitation–Inhibition in Rat Cortex
Browse the eNeuro Blog
SfN's digital member magazine, Neuroscience Quarterly covers SfN news, programs, science, and events, and other neuroscience-related issues.
- Emailed to members four times a year: January, April, July, and October
- Enhanced content includes videos, slideshows, and interactive elements
Read the latest issue of SfN's twice-monthly, all-member digital newsletter. This issue contains:
- Key dates and details for annual meeting attendees
- The latest research for JNeurosci and eNeuro
- Public education and advocacy initiatives