BrainFacts.org Expands Knowledge Through Education and Dialogue
BrainFacts.org shares knowledge and resources about the wonders of the brain and mind with the general public, policymakers, educators, and students of all ages. Made possible by founding partners The Kavli Foundation, the Gatsby Charitable Foundation, and the Society for Neuroscience, this public information initiative engages the public in dialogue about brain research, and dispels common neuromyths.
We invite our members to use BrainFacts.org as a tool for enhancing education and outreach efforts.
Resources Available on BrainFacts.org
- Key concepts on brain function explained and explored.
- Summaries of promising research discoveries.
- Find a Neuroscientist: a network to connect scientists and the public in their community.
- A 3D Brain model that is interactive and educational.
- Information on hundreds of diseases and disorders.
- Interviews and discussions with leading researchers.
- Scientist-reviewed resources for use in primary and secondary classrooms
Join the Conversation
Engage with BrainFacts.org by:
- Following us on Twitter
- Liking us on Facebook
- Subscribing to our YouTube channel