Contribute to advancing science education and advocate for public policies that support neuroscience research.
Take part in the 2019 Chapter Video Challenge by creating a video about the importance of brain science. Learn more!
About Our Chapters
We have nearly 160 global chapters in 47 U.S. states and dozens of countries. SfN chapter members connect to the community and the public, while advancing understanding of the field.
- Scientific lectures, poster sessions, and workshops for members
- A Chapters Workshop at SfN's annual meeting to exchange best practices and advice
- Networking opportunities for students, academics, researchers, and other professionals
- Outreach activities such as Brain Awareness Week and Brain Bees
- Laboratory tours that invite local policymakers to experience research firsthand
- Access to SfN Chapter Grants and Awards