Cover Emerging News on Brain Science and Health
The world’s premier source for neuroscience highlights. See who is presenting emerging news on brain science and health at Neuroscience 2018.
Learn about SfN's 2018 award winners.
Please review the Media Policies and Credentials before registering.
Please review the SFN Communications Policy.
Media Coverage Access
As a media participant, you will have access to lectures, symposia, and minisymposia that cover a variety of subjects such as:
- Brain diseases and disorders
- Healthy brain function and its societal impact
- The ethics of neuroscience
Media Coverage Benefits
Media and public information officers have access to a wide range of perks, including:
- Free registration
- Annual meeting news releases that are unavailable to the public
- Slides and video footage for press conferences
- Media-friendly summaries of highlights from the conference
- On-site press rooms with Wi-Fi
- Private areas for interviews
- Personal assistance in connecting with researchers
Previous Guest Speakers
The global impact of the field draws attention from luminaries and neuroscientists alike. Past conferences have included guest speakers such as:
- The Dalai Lama
- Glenn Close
- Economist Robert Shiller
- Architect Frank Gehry
- Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios President Ed Catmull