Graduate School Fair
Prospective students, advisers and neuroscience graduate program representatives have the opportunity to connect, learn, and engage.
About the Graduate Fair
The annual Graduate School Fair provides an opportunity for prospective students and their advisers to meet with representatives from neuroscience graduate programs during SfN's annual meeting.
- More than 100 programs from around the globe gather to recruit the best and brightest students for their graduate programs.
- Exhibitors can talk with prospective trainees about their interests and needs as well as network with their peers from other programs.
- Students can explore graduate programs from across the country and around the world while meeting current trainees, faculty, and other prospective students.
2019 Graduate School Fair
The 2019 Graduate School Fair will take place from October 19 – October 22 at Neuroscience 2019 in Chicago. Access to the Fair for prospective students is included with your meeting registration.
Exhibitor registration for the 2019 Graduate School Fair will open on April 15 for Institutional Program member and on April 22 for all departments and programs. The exhibition rates for the 2019 Graduate School Fair are:
- Four-day exhibitor (Saturday – Tuesday): $625 (IP Member)//$1,045 (non-member)
- Two-day exhibitor (Saturday – Sunday): $400 (IP Member)//$825 (non-member)
- Two-day exhibitor (Monday – Tuesday): $400 (IP Member)//$825 (non-member)
Become an Institutional Program member or renew your membership to receive discounted registration rates for the Graduate School Fair.