SfN has compiled the following collection of external Web resources:
- Wellcome Unit for the History of Medicine - A leading international centre for graduate research and teaching in many aspects of the history of medicine. The Wellcome Unit is affiliated with the University of Oxford.
- Wellcome Library - Collections of books, manuscripts, archives, films and pictures on the history of medicine from the earliest times to the present day.
Archives, Gateways and Series
- Reticulum: Neuroscience History Resources - A gateway to internet resources for history and historians of basic, clinical, and behavioral neuroscience. Links to existing sites are regularly reviewed and tested.
- UCLA Neuroscience History Archives - Promotes the advancement and diffusion of knowledge about the history of neuroscience by creating a documentary heritage for future generations.
- History of Neuroscience Series - A series developed by the International Brain Research Organization that brings together and publicizes relevant aspects of the history of the neuroscience.
Timelines, Images and Memoirs