Join the world's largest organization of scientists and physicians devoted to understanding the brain and the nervous system.
- Opportunities to present your science and enjoy special discounts for SfN's annual meeting
- Premium online career services through NeuroJobs
- Unlimited access to Neuronline's resources and community to advance your career and network
- Free online access to JNeurosci
- Advocacy initiatives to ensure neuroscience priorities are heard and considered by policymakers
Join the more than 37,000 neuroscientists from more than 90 countries who are part of SfN's global neuroscience community.
A world-wide network of chapters engage in public education programs that advance the understanding of brain science and advocacy in support of public investment in biomedical research.
View SfN's policy for responsible conduct regarding scientific communication.