Promoting Diversity, Fostering Excellence
Scientists from diverse backgrounds contribute important research to the field, but face unique challenges. We engage with the global community to empower these voices, strengthening the field.
Professional Development Opportunities
Diversity Events at Our Annual Meeting
Connect to other organizations that foster diversity through unique opportunities.
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- Enhancing Neuroscience Diversity through Undergraduate Research Education Experiences (ENDURE)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- Summer Program in Neuroscience, Ethics & Survival (SPINES)