These awards recognize students, postdoctoral fellows, and scientists who have received an advanced degree within the past 10 years and who have made significant accomplishments in the field of neuroscience.
If one or more of the following statements apply, you may be eligible for an award in this category:
- You are a student of neuroscience currently enrolled in a degree-granting program.
- You are a postdoctoral student of neuroscience.
- You have recently contributed outstanding research to the field of neuroscience.
- You are currently involved in research in an international setting.
- You are a neuroscientist who has received an advanced degree within the past 10 years.
List of Awards
Supported by: The Grass Foundation
$2,500 presented to a young neuroscientist's outstanding PhD thesis in the general area of behavioral neuroscience.
Supported by: The Trubatch Family
$2,000 awarded to recognize individuals who have demonstrated originality and creativity in research and to promote success during academic transitions prior to tenure.
Supported by: The Nemko Family
$2,500 presented to a young neuroscientist's outstanding PhD thesis advancing understanding of molecular, genetic, or cellular mechanisms underlying brain function, including higher function and cognition.
Supported by: The Gruber Foundation
$25,000 awarded to young neuroscientists for outstanding research and educational pursuit in an international setting.
Supported by: Sunovion
$15,000 awarded for outstanding achievements and contributions by a young neuroscientist who received his or her advanced professional degree within the past 10 years.