Official Neuroscience 2016 App Now Available
The annual meeting app is a resource to help attendees navigate the meeting's science, exhibitors, and events from their mobile devices.
Browse and Search the Program
Create a Personal Itinerary
- Single search bar allows users to search the entire Program and exhibitors in one step.
- Easy to use options on home page allow users to quickly browse the program by session type, theme, and scheduled day.
- NEW for 2016: A comprehensive Author Index allows ysers to search all authors and filter by author status.
- Tap the calendar icon or press and hold an event to add it to your schedule.
- Add Curated Itineraries to your schedule.
- Already started an itinerary in the online Neuroscience Meeting Planner? Use your SfN.org username and password to sync itineraries between the NMP and mobile app.
Additional Key Features
- Personal notes and personal meetings do not transfer.
- Work offline! Search and browse sessions, and build your schedule without an Internet connection. Some features, like itinerary login and Twitter feed, require Internet connection.
- Quickly find what's going on at the meeting using the What's Happening Now icon.
- Receive alerts for important updates while on-site at the annual meeting. Read this instructional PDF to learn more about managing your alerts on your tablet or phone.
- Take notes within presentations and send them via email.
- Access maps of the convention center and headquarters hotels.
- Time Blocks — Within Schedule view, tap on the light gray boxes to browse morning or afternoon sessions by day.
- Share contact information with fellow attendees via QR codes.
Meeting Mobile App Tutorial
Saturday, November 12, 10-11 a.m.
San Diego Convention Center: Room 10
To ensure that attendees are able to take advantage of all of the newest features for the meeting mobile app, a free user tutorial led by the app’s developers will be held on Saturday, November 12. This tutorial is open to all meeting attendees.
Mobile App Help Center
For additional assistance with the meeting mobile app, visit the Mobile App Help Center, located in the Sails Pavilion of the San Diego Convention Center. The Help Center will be open during all normal registration hours.