The SfN annual meeting exhibit program helps further the education of scientists working in neuroscience.
Exhibiting eligibility is based on the following standards:
- Exhibits must be of an educational character
- Exhibits must emphasize instruments, products, or services for use in teaching or research
- Books or other publications in fields of relevance to the professional interests of the Society's members and meeting registrants are also acceptable
Companies that have not previously exhibited at a SfN annual meeting must provide:
- Background information on company
- Promotional brochures/literature for all products and services to be exhibited
- List of three scientific or medical meetings where the company has recently exhibited
To request to exhibit at Neuroscience 2017, email the above company information to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the form for First Time Exhibitors.
Once company information is received, SfN will review materials provided to ensure eligibility to exhibit. Allow two business days for a response on exhibit eligibility. Companies approved to exhibit will receive a reply via email with company log in information.