Sessions and Events
Join Us to Experience
- Lectures by world-renowned scientists from around the world
- Symposia discussing exciting advances in neuroscience
- Nearly 14,000 abstracts with new research
- Exhibitors sharing new tools, technologies, and publishing options
- Events specific to networkers, advocates, and other career seekers
- 100 + satellite events held in conjunction with the annual meeting
These interactive panel discussions encourage debate and conversation from clinician-scientists at all levels.
These new sessions, including the Dual Perspectives Session and Storytelling Session, create new opportunities for scientific collaboration and discussion.
Researchers at all career levels socialize and network with others who share common scientific interests.
Professional Development Workshops
A panel of expert speakers discuss topics such as funding, career skills, networking, and education.
SfN Preconference Sessions
These sessions, including Short Courses and the Meet-the-Experts Series, are sponsored by the Society and occur prior to the official start of the annual meeting.
Events and Meetings
Attend these events focused on networking and public outreach.
Graduate School Fair
A unique opportunity for prospective students and their advisers to meet face-to-face with representatives from neuroscience graduate programs.